Monday, May 25, 2009

THANKS, JESUS !!!

Thanks Jesus for having you as my Brother & Sister in Christ!

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to dedicate this gratitute to all BROTHERS & SISTERS in Central Christian Church of Malaysia.

Thank you so much for your prayers, love, caring, encouragement, guidance, listening...

Especially for Ang, Darrick, Burt & Vincent, for the time spent for rebuke me, bible teachings, advices, sharing and so much more...that pushing me so hard, away from the darkness and emptiness in my life, raise me up so high, to have the courage to face myself and my religious once again, this is the biggest blessing I can ever had for my entire life...

I am here to start my life all over again in the kingdom of God, I am well prepared to grow together with you, to shine God's love and grace that have rained down on me, to all the people around me...

With Love & Faith,
Caesar @ office
2009/05/25, Monday
6:54pm

No comments: