Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Dedications to God - YOU ARE MY DREAM

Dear Heavenly Father,

I just stepped in to 2011, this is unbelievable. Time, flown without a trace.

When I looked back the entire year of 2010, it’s been a long journey. And I’ve been through a lot of situations in my life.

2010, probably is the most difficult year for me thus far.

There were times of difficulties, but never worn out or overwhelmed.

There were times of sorrow, but I am not despair.

There were also times of joy and victorious, yet, You taught me to learn to be humble before you.

I was like walking in a maze, a big complicated maze. And as the end of 2010, I think I have found the exit door of the maze.

I need to submit myself, submit my past, submit my fear, my doubts, my questions, my struggles, before I can able to see the direction towards that opening door, as to get out from this maze.

Father ord, please forgive all my wrongdoings, which had eventually led me to my regrets. Please forgive me for running away from You, forgive my stubbornness, where I carried too much, and at last, brought me to my knees, when I was all torn down by the weight of sins.

After been through so much, I just want to dwell in your grace, your unchanging grace.

Today, I can be able to see things differently, I felt so much relieved. Words are indescribable on how I feel , but I just so grateful, cause of your kindness, compassion and mercy towards me, a undeserved soul, yet was so preciously protected in your arms, which I never realized. Till today, I can be sure to tell you that, “YOU ARE MY DREAM. Please allow me to remain in your arms, show me the way I should go.”

I’ve found my dream, a dream that will never dies.

Far ahead, challenges and obstacles awaits me, Satan keeping an eye on me, so aggressively, yet, I have this dream, to keep me alive, that’s You and me.

Thank you Father, for loving me so deeply, that used to break me into pieces, so painfully, yet, there and then, a new life’s transformed.

January 1, 2011, 12:40am, Saturday @ Kampar


In awe and gratefully,

Your servant,

Caesar

My very last movie had watched for 2010, is "Rapunzel" the Disney animation. Its a movie that full of fun and laughters. Even though is an animation, somehow, the story had truly inspired me. I would like to share this theme song of this Disney animation too:

I See The Light (from “Tangled” - Rapunzel)

All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here, suddenly I see
Standing here, it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

Eugene(Flynn):
All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were
Now she's here shining in the starlight
Now she's here, suddenly I know
If she's here it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go

Rapunzel & Eugene (Flynn):
And at last I see the light

Eugene (Flynn):
And it's like the fog is lifted

Rapunzel & Eugene (Flynn):
And at last I see the light

Rapunzel:

And it's like the sky is new

Rapunzel & Eugene (Flynn):
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once, everything is different
Now that I see you, now that I see you